Benja Khemacheva, Thailand
2nd Place: 2019 W.A.C.
Grind: 8/10 (1=very fine, 10=very coarse)
Water: 94°C (80ppm)
Filter: 1 paper and 1 metal
Total brew time: 1:45
1. Add water 94°C 110g into server.
2. Put 1 paper and 1 metal filter into filter cap and then rinse.
3. Add 35g of ground coffee into chamber.
4. Add 100g of water into chamber.
5. Stir for 15 sec and then turbulent wiggle 10 sec.
6. Wait until 1.15 min. Put the filter cap on and flip the AeroPress.
7. Using the elbow to press the AeroPress into the server for 30 sec.