Official Australian Wholesale Distributor for AeroPress®
Where To Buy
Winner: 2019 W.A.C.
Grind: 7/10 (1=very fine, 10=very coarse)
Water: 100g Spa Blauw water (30PPM) @ 92°C (197.6°F)
Filter: Aesir Filter (Rinsed)
Total brew time: 60 seconds
1. Pour 100g of water on the coffee in 10 seconds.
2. Stir firmly for 20 times in 10 seconds.
3. Put the filter cap with rinsed filter on the brewer and gently press out excess air.
4. At 40 seconds, flip the AeroPress and press out all coffee. You should end up with roughly 60g of extracted coffee.
5. Add 100g of water to the extracted coffee.
6. Taste and add more water until the desired strength (I ended up with 120g dilution)
7. Cool the brew down to roughly 60°C (140°F) by stirring and decanting
8. Slurp & enjoy!