Grind: 8/10 (1=very fine, 10=very coarse)
Water: 160g @ 85°C, 40g at room temperature
Total brew time: 1:30
1. Set your water temperature at 85 degrees Celsius.
2. Prepare your filter paper (by rinsing with hot water) and grind your coffee.
3. Pour 100g of water for 30 sec. Stir vigorously but carefully with wooden pair of chopsticks for 30 sec.
4. Put the filter cap on, flip the AeroPress and press into a glass server for 30 sec.
5. Do not preheat your serving vessel.
6. Top up your brew with 60g of 85 degrees Celsius water and 40g of room temperature water.